The ingenia cleaner, with anti-fog and disinfectant cleaner
The main advantages:
- water-based, therefore suitable for all types of masks, no dangerous goods
- Antimicrobial, works against bacteria, enveloped viruses, fungal spores
- Long-term disinfection that lasts for several hours
- Due to the contained natural oils, the sprayed masks smell pleasantly fresh
- in a handy spray bottle, suitable for almost any bag to take with you
- Economical to use - long-lasting effect
Since the various protective masks are placed directly in front of the mouth and nose, liquids collect on the surface.
If the masks are made of textiles or paper, the aerosols are absorbed from the breath until they are saturated. Even filters in masks can only filter a limited amount of breathable air.
The germs contained in the aerosols / breathing air multiply rapidly in the warm, humid climate or can survive for a longer period of time.
For this reason, masks should be thoroughly cleaned and also disinfected or changed several times a day.
Global Prefer disinfectant cleaners are certified, registered disinfectant cleaners with a long-term effect. The remanence effect lasts up to 4 hours, not just a momentary disinfection. Dermatologically tested and rated "very good".
The Ingenia Anfi-Fog Cleaner
For community masks without an anti-fog coating.
Masks with an anti-fog coating offer additional comfort. Especially in colder times of the year when you often go from cold to warm and back again, it is very pleasant if the mask does not fog up.
If the mask is not coated at the factory, you can temporarily create an anti-fog effect with the Ingenia Anfi-Fog cleaner.
The Ingenia PRO cleaner
Community masks with anti-fog coating
Masks with an anti-fog coating offer additional comfort. Especially in colder times of the year, when you often go from the cold to the warm and back again, it is very pleasant if the mask does not fog up.
However, this coating is sensitive to various cleaning agents and can be destroyed:
- pH value below 4
- pH above 8.5
- alcoholic cleaners
- abrasive cleaners
The optimal solution is the Ingenia PRO cleaner:
- pH neutral (pH value 7)
- fat dissolving
- free of abrasive particles
In extensive tests, we were able to prove that the coating of the IngeniaMASK PRO withstood over 300 cleaning cycles with the Ingenia PRO cleaner without damage.
Application: Spray on, rub in, act / let dry - done.
Made in Germany
- All cleaners are REACH compliant
- the disinfectant cleaners are registered as biocides
- The disinfectant cleaners are dermatologically tested, test result: “very good”.
- All cleaners are alcohol-free